Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPRING, WHERE ART THOU?

Our apple tree says it's springtime.  Alas, the current temperature disagrees.  But since I really want to acknowledge the Vernal Equinox, I force my spring clothes out.

Blossoms on our apple tree


Out blooms the floral, silk skirt -- in need of a little winterization.  Good thing mismatching is now a sanctioned Street Style.  What the heck, tough jacket plus garden party skirt.


My ladylike, floral skirt topped by a tough, zippered jacket

So here I am, right before I brave the outdoors.  (And in case you doubt me, the book isn't just a prop.  Moliere is on my reading list!)


Full winterization down to my clog booties



1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! I love the writing and the pictures!

    Following you!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Fellow Aesthetes, I love hearing your thoughts. I think the other readers find them valuable too! Much love xxx

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...